stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekends zoomed by & by the time I realised that, it was Sunday night.
Boo!
Great weekend.
The fiance asked me a surprising question which I thought he'd noticed all along.
Apparently he didn't. Well, I always am that way, maybe it was just too obvious that day.

I pushed myself to complete all my tasks upon reaching home today.
And I did it! Albeit being extremely lethargic.
So I'm free for a while now...
Gives me time to start on the test paper and the lesson plan but I am just soooo drained...

I feel like having Fish & Co.
Oh by the way, we tried Hei Sushi on Sunday. Was okay, normal sushi bar standard just on the pricey side cos we're in Singapore!
Our sushi trips to JB were more fulfilling cos we paid about the same price for a lot more than the amount we ate at Hei.
And today, I feel like Fish & Co.
But everytime I look at myself in the mirror, I tell myself I should start losing some weight.
And the first step is to stop indulging so much.
But timing's pretty bad these days, I keep craving for so many things.
The cramps are here but the menses is yet to come.

Gonna psycho myself into doing some work tonight after prayers.
Will see how that goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home