stop.wait.watch

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Results are out!
I was shopping by myself yesterday when I received smses and calls from friends telling me that results are out.
Contrary to what others say, I quite like to shop by myself.
Maybe I've not found that perfect shopping partner yet cos guys can get so boring as shopping partners... agree?

Anyway, regarding the release of exam results, I was super anxious and nervous at the same time.
I simply had to check the results there & then! I couldn't wait till I reached home.
The anxiety would simply kill me.
So I dropped by Mum's office. Hehe.
I simply had to know how I did for that Physics paper.
I left the hall that day feeling like crap.
I got a B- for that paper.
Phew! What a relief!
I got B+ and B- for all modules except for my geometry paper: C+
Of all the papers, how can I get a C+ for a Math paper?!
Received a better grade for the number systems paper though =)

But I must say I'm pretty happy with the results.
Some of the modules were pretty ambiguous with no guidelines given.
Ambiguity gives rise to stress.
So now that the results have been released, it's time to party even harder!

Had a grand time today with the family doing what we do best: shop.
*beamz*
Still need to get a pair of Birkies cos my current ones look too crappy but I still refuse to throw them away cos they're so comfy, a good pair of shoes, a bottle of perfume for day use, a bag (should I?) and other random stuff.
Another shopping trip with Mum tomorrow...
Gotta get my rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home