stop.wait.watch

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm done with one of the qed 504 essays!
Took me one hour to write the paper from scratch.
Short essay... 1 000 words. Pretty easy. To write I mean.
Well, I'm gonna start on the 2nd essay for qed 504 tomorrow so I can chuck that module away by next week. Yayness!
But I do regret not writing the essay for the first topic which was to be handed in this week. I'd be done by now. But you see, couldn't start my engine last week. Not in the mood to do any work.
Now that I've got the momentum going, it feels a lot easier to complete the tasks assigned.

Janice, Grace & I are meeting in school at 8.30 tomorrow morning to run!
Surprise surprise!
Thanks to Grace, we're finally moving our asses to exercise instead of indulging ourselves with food every Tuesday. Cos our longest breaks are on Tuesdays.
Hope it doesn't rain.

So now I gotta pack my running bag.
Since I had my nap earlier this afternoon, I'm all bright & chirpy.
Not good.
Need to wake up early tomorrow.
Better pack my bag... fast & get some sleep.
Nytez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home