stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Have you ever had days where your body is screaming for rest but your brain refuses to?
Well, today is one of those days for me.
I've had lessons from 8.30 a.m. It was super draining.
I had to hold up my handout during Maths tutorial so I could shut my eyes. Haha.

The moment I reached home, I've been working non-stop.
Completed my outline for the presentation meeting this Thursday, e-mailed the overview we discussed earlier today to the group members, refined my reflection to be submitted tomorrow...
I'm gonna start on the essay tomorrow morning. By hook or by crook, I gotta get sth done.
Then I can finally start on my Maths stuff with peace of mind. I actually bought the books cos the library is useless. All books have been borrowed out. Anyway, the books will come in handy for future use. I'm thinking of them as investments.
My brain hurts from thinking too much.

I. need. sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home