stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Busy, busy, busy.
That's what life has become since school has resumed.
Tons of assignments to be done and today's only been the 3rd day of school!

The depression got worse.
I'm praying for God to grant me strength to overcome this period of time and peace of mind.
My mind is in shambles.
Why oh why?
And my dreams are scaring the shit out of me.
I believe strongly in my dreams as they have been almost accurate so far.
They act as signs to me.
These dreams add on to my depression and the tangled web of thoughts in my head.

I'm gonna hit the library tomorrow.
Time to borrow books to get all my stuff done!
I really need to get started on something... anything!
But my gears simply refuse to get revved up... I'm still in holiday mood.

I'm gonna get some stuff done tomorrow.
That is if I can remember half the things I learnt last semester!
Gawd... the box has to be uncovered... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home