stop.wait.watch

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A girls' day out with Haz was fun fun fun!
And I was late because of the bus.
I can't believe it came late, and 2 buses came at the same time.
And the bus I boarded took such a loooooong time to travel.
It took 20 minutes just to reach Dhoby Ghaut from my place. Can you believe that?
Tested my patience.
It usually takes half that time to reach Dhoby Ghaut unless it's peak hour traffic.

Anyway, we ate. That's the first thing we did cos I was famished!
Anyone who's out with me knows that food is extremely important. Haha.
When is there ever a time that I'm out with anyone and NOT eat? Hmmm... Don't think there ever was.
Then we walked our way up town, got my Birkies, Haz got her flats, more eating... and the all-important girl talk.
Had to leave early cos Mum had plans to head down to the Night Safari that night.

It was my first trip to Night Safari. No kidding.
It was pretty enjoyable.
Brought Sarah along and she enjoyed herself too but she got pretty tired on the tram and fell asleep. Don't blame her, it was kinda late for a baby to stay awake.

And today was spent with the fiance.
We both agreed that it felt like a weekday.
Probably because our Sundays are usually spent sleeping.
It was a movie at the neighbourhood cinema. This could be pretty much our next favourite cinema to go to cos you don't have to hassle with the crowd!

It's the last day of the year tomorrow.
Happy New Year!
What's your resolution for 2008?
I've not thought of any yet but hope '08 will be a blast for everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home