stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I won $500 voucher yesterday!
It's our win!
I was surprised when the host announced my name during the lucky draw.
Was hoping for the Grand Prize but it's still better than nothing, right?
What a great start for 2008! =)

And Mum shared her 'secret' doughnut recipe with me.
I've always loved her doughnuts as a kid, and I still do!
We made it together but I hate the part when we have to wait for everything to rise!
There's so many waiting intervals!
Anyway, the doughnuts are best eaten piping hot!
Yum yumz.
It's making my stomach rumble just thinking bout those fat, round things...

Attended a friend's wedding on New Year's Eve.
I'm too lazy to put up the pix. I'm too lazy to do anything these days, in fact.
I love the dress I wore to their wedding.
It's blue! And it shows half my breasts. Haha.
It's quite a dreamy dress... floral & stuff but it's still sexy with it's super low cut front and back.
I simply love it.

Amidst all the good things going around, sometimes shit happens.
And I'm not very good at handling things when shit happens cos I'm such a perfectionist.
It proves to be a bane in disguise.
The perfectionist part.
I need to learn to accept others' faults and views.
It's tough but I gotta do it.
Cos ultimately, it's not about me alone.
I only have the best interests at heart but maybe, my style is too crampy.
It's time to breathe and think...

Anyway, God knows I'm not comfortable around minahs.
Somehow, I'm at a loss as to what to say, how to react, around them.
They're just so... different.
From their speech to their dress.
So the best thing to do?
Grit the teeth & smile. Cos there's nothing else that I can say.
Oh well, that's life.
How I wish they're non-existent. At least to me.
And that's like wishing for the stars to fall in your hands.

Right now, I'm tired. Tired from running around the whole day.
It's time to hit the bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home