stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Have you seen how sucky the general timetable for sem 2 is?
Aaaargh.
Bleagh.
Hope the personalised timetable will be a lot better.
I gotta pray for a miracle to happen.
It's haunting us even during the holidays.

Anyway, I got myself a top from Topshop.
Very sequin-y. I like.
And according to the fiance, it has holes at the wrong places.
Haha.
It shows off my back and the bra strap could be seen but one could always go bra-less... right?

Yesterday marked our one year of engagement.
Time has zoomed by.
It has been a honeymoon period compared to this upcoming year.
Lots of preparations to be done!
I'm jittery just thinking about it.
I mean sure, there's excitement but I'm feeling jittery at the same time.
There's so many things to do, and all at the same time!
Well, we've had 9 honeymoon years together so I shouldn't be complaining.
Thanks, love, for all that we have.

I'm feeling woozy now.
Well, I've only had about 3 hours of sleep last night.
Had a wonderful time with him, that was until I've to wake up at 6 freaking a.m. this morning!
I've to send my one and only brother to camp.
And why am I not sleeping yet, you may ask?
Cos I've got my facial session later at 10.30 a.m.
Oh how I do regret setting the appointment today at such an unearthly hour.

I'm going to take a short eye-rest (I refuse to call it a nap cos my naps last for 4 hours at the very least!) before heading off.
I'm thinking of getting a pedi & mani since it's the perfect timing to get them done.
Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home