stop.wait.watch

Monday, December 24, 2007

And I thought we were kiasu.
Turned out we weren't the only ones.
Mum & I spent our Friday at Arab Street finding material to match our sarongs we bought during our KL trip.
Get it over & done with, you know?
Well, I thought we were like the earliest people to do that and really didn't expect anyone else to be there.
Turned out that every other person was there on that very particular Friday too!
Arab Street was packed!

Digressing a little, Im loving my nails...
Went for pedi & mani with Mum & Nina who faithfully waited for me for about 1.5 hours.
The manicurist commented that they were very patient people... Hehe.
Did the french mani and classic pedi.
Nice nice. I like.
Well, when you have to fork out money, it had better be nice. Haha.

On another note, guess that mutual relationship has to be maintained.
Deep down, I know the true emotions masked by that smile.
Why does it have to be superficial?
Oh well...

Anyway, I fell in love with this pair of spectacle frame by Levi's.
I'm wondering if I should make another pair of glasses.
It makes me look quite teacher-ish but I love it!
Maybe one day, I'll drag the fiance down to have a peek at it again... and maybe, just maybe, satisfy my lust...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home