stop.wait.watch

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've managed to complete the first draft of lesson planning for micro-teaching.
I have to say it's a good start. Managed to sit for a full 3 hours and got everything done for the lesson planning bit. Gotta prepare the slides & worksheets soon.

Then there's the reading which I'll start on them probably tonight or tomorrow.
Cos I still need to borrow the books from Grace to zap.

I'm feeling so drained now. Fasting today.
That adds on to the drained part.
No nourishment.
I'm always a lil more lethargic on days that I'm fasting.

I kept thinking of Marche's earlier during Science. To be more precise, their wedges & crepe.
Ooooh...
I'm gonna perform my prayers now to avoid thinking of food and then probably get down to reading those readings.
If I manage to stay awake, of course...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home