stop.wait.watch

Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm finally back. How I do miss home.
We went for a drive up to KL which was confirmed at the very last minute by Mum.
Last Sunday, Mum decided, "We're going to KL on Thursday!"
And it happened.
I was this close to not going cos I had a case of food poisoning on Monday.
It got real bad on Tuesday and I went to the hospital on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
But all seems well on Thursday morning.
Feeling a lot better now.

It was just a getaway from Singapore.
It was too late to go anywhere else so KL it was.
Once again, I'm frustrated at not being able to shop except at British India and Naf Naf since everything else is cheaper back home.
I'm venting my frustrations later today and hopefully throughout the holidays.
Shopping, baby!
The joys of spending... It's making me excited just thinking about it!

But I didn't attend Wana's engagement yesterday.
I couldn't make it back in time.
Anyway, congratulations babe! I'm sure you look gorgeous albeit your rantings...

Alrightey, I gotta go write a brief shopping list of the essentials.
Top priority!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home