stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I've been real busy lately. And for many more days to come.
Attended Aunty Rasiah's book launch at the Arts House on Saturday followed by a group lunch with Mum's friends. Pretty fun.
Then it was shopping till late with Mum.
It was super packed. We ended the night (or morning) chilling at McD.
Nice.

Mum figured it was time for me to get my monthly facial rituals.
Mum pays for it... Never realised facial packages could be so freaking expensive!
First session Sunday morning (gasp!).
My poor nose. It was squeezed and scraped till no more whiteheads could be seen.
Ouch.
Still, I'm looking forward to the next session.
Hee.
Then it was weddings galore... Sighz.
It's so tiring to travel from one end of Singapore to the other end just to attend wedding functions.

And now, my body aches after the jog at East Coast yesterday morning.
The fiance asks, "Another session next week?"
Hmmm... I'm seriously contemplating since I'm aching from head to toe.
It didn't feel too bad yesterday.
But it's been a million years since I last ran.
This explains why.

Today's gonna be another busy day.
Spending the afternoon at Eym's and the night at the fiance's place.
And it's Eym's wedding tomorrow!
So exciting!
Can't wait to see her clad in all things glamorous! Wedding dresses are glamorous, right?

Thinking bout the upcoming events for this week and next week is making me hungry.
Gotta go get myself nourished with breakfast.
My stomach's growling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home