stop.wait.watch

Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Haz!
This babe turns 24 today... the first person I know to turn 24.
And I've been so excited over her birthday I could hardly keep still the whole week.
We got her a wristlet from Coach. So glad she likes it!
I did research on the time she'd be in school today on the pretext of asking for her help for my assignment. Haha.
And everytime I sms my friends regarding her birthday, I keep chanting to myself like a mantra... Don't send to Haz, don't send to Haz...
Aaaah.. I'm so happy this surprise turned out well *beamz*

And I hope to meet the fiance tonight too.
Guess that's why the spirit's been up today.
I've missed him so...

This week, it seems like the weekends will be spent working since I've tons of assignments to do what with 2 presentations coming up next week!
I'll get through it!
I know I will... It helps to have tiny treats in between the heavy workload.
It makes life so much more bearable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home