stop.wait.watch

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The graduation photos are finally ready.
3 photos for myself, 1 for the bro and a huge family portrait.
Why do I say it's huge? Cos it's bigger than the family portrait we took about 3 years back.
We never realised it 'd turn out that big.

Anyway, ground breaking news! For me!
After abstaining from seafood & eggs for the past 7 years cos they gave me allergic reactions, I can now indulge again! Alhamdulillah!
I've been testing & trying for the past week and everything's fine so far.
I'm really thankful! *beamz*

And I'm almost settled with the venue for the wedding.
I need to meet up with the respective people and hopefully settle everything in a few week's time.

I'm quite a busy bee this week with so many calls to make and assignments to complete.
I'm done with the preparations for the Math micro-teaching bit and will start on the test construction on Tuesday.
E-learning is coming up and I really dread that period.
Cos it means more work which does not benefit us in any way.
The task assigned takes up more than 2 hours of our time which is more than the time given to us for that module.
Seriously, many of us would rather travel than go through the e-learning crap.

As much as I would love to stay awake and complete all my Math assignments, that would simply be suicidal. Cos school starts early tomorrow and it's my longest day.
Need the sufficient rest cos there's gonna be one more project meeting for that social context module. The last one before our presentation the next day.

Gotta go apply the top base and coat before going to sleep.
Here's to another week...

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for your posting, Jannah.
Have a good week

11:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home