stop.wait.watch

Monday, December 22, 2008

Haz & I attended Shawn's wedding last night.
She looked gorgeous! And skinny, of course.
Both Haz and I were envious of her waistline of maybe... 22? It could be smaller, that's just a wild guess.
We were seated too far to take any photos. The photos would turn out minuscule.
And she had 80 tables.
Yes. 80 tables.
They managed to go round every table to have the photographs taken.
Which was quite an amazing feat!

Anyway, I'm in school now. The TA was supposed to be here cos I smsed him last Thursday and he said he would be in school on Monday but guess what?
I'm in school and the guy's on leave.
Oh well, I'm not lugging the lappie home.
It's sooooo freaking heavy.
Thank goodness I drive.
Guess I'll just have to wait till next Monday and join the rush.

I'm getting real sleepy now.
I slept late last night and didn't have a good night's sleep.
I woke up at every slight noise, which is very unlikely for me!
When I sleep, the world is dead to me.
So with 5 hours of sleep and troubled sleep for that matter, I'm yawning away now.

School's starting soon.
This thought hit me last week and I was so depressed when I thought about how little time I have left till the 29th.
It really sucks big time.

I can't wait for that time.
Prime time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home