stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The painters are here to paint my room today.
After today, I can finally move my bookshelf to that corner and start unpacking all the boxes!
I went for Colour Creation instead of the pre-set colours so I spent slightly more on the paint job but at least I get the colour that I want. *beamz*

I just received an e-mail from the school telling everyone to head to school to get the new printer installed on our lappies. I'm thinking of heading to school before the 29th in order to avoid the crowd and the rush. Maybe if the paint job is completed earlier today, I may just pop by.
That reminds me, I need to drop Qai a message to tell him that I'm popping by.
There's no point in me coming down and he's not available.
If it's not today, it has to be Monday since I'm packed the rest of this week.

Anyway, Shawn's dinner is coming and I have no idea what to wear.
Should I wear black? Or should I wear my blue dress?
I'm looking forward to it because I can get to meet Haz and tell her some stuff! And get to touch-see her Dior bag!
Hehe.
Which reminds me... the LV clutch? or the Fendi clutch?
Okay, I'm acting like it's my wedding. Too worried about what to wear, which bag to use...
But I guess everyone gets excited when there's an occassion to dress up... right?

When the wardrobe comes on Friday, I'll sort out all my clothes (again) and decide on what to wear.
So exciting!

But before that, it's meeting Frinn tomorrow and Haslina on Friday!
Yay!

Update: Today's our 2nd engagement anni! I just realised that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home