stop.wait.watch

Monday, December 01, 2008

I can't wait to meet up with my 2 girlfriends this Thursday!
Coincidentally, they both thought of Thursday to meet up.
Meeting Haz for lunch and Haslina for dinner.
It's definitely a no-no day for diet. Haha...
But I still have to watch what I eat.
I'm ashamed to say that I've only ran once these 2 weeks.
I couldn't get up this morning cos I had a super tiring weekend of shopping!

The family took a trip down to Sitex on Saturday.
The 2 kiddos indulged in ipod classic, which I have to admit, is pretty cool with colour and video screening and stuff. But I don't see the point in getting myself one cos I hardly take the public transport anymore.
And the bro's holding on to my ipod before he got this new gadget so now, I can finally take back what's rightfully mine. Heh.
Their previous ipods died on them. I seriously wonder why.

Anyway, I got myself a bigger item, a much bigger item. Because Mum thinks it was cheap and it was worth the buy.
I have to agree, it is cheap but when I have to fork out that amount of money from my own pocket, it's a huge ouch. It's an ouch cos I'm not really into these gadgets.
Still, it's bought, I like it now (I was skeptical at first) and I'm waiting for the people to come and fix it.
I think the fiance's going to love it too.
I've not told him yet, I feel like keeping it a surprise until well, he comes over I guess.

That was just Saturday. On Sunday, we were out from morning till evening.
It started off with breakfast and a movie, then to town.
Bought the covers for the bed set and my wedding shoes.
Plus a trip down with Mum is not complete without a peek at The Bags.
Think Mum's coming home today with a new bag. =)
I have seriously inherited Mum's love for shopping, especially bags!
I'm happy to just buy, buy, buy even if it's not for myself.
Mum can totally relate to this.

Speaking of bags, LV has a new item in store.
If it wasn't for the wedding, I'd have bought it.
It's sooooo pretty! *squealz*

Okay, maybe after the wedding. Hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home