stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm about almost done with the details.
And I've finally bought a mattress for the bed. Mattresses these days don't come cheap.
The curtains are in.
The light is coming in today. Painting will be done next week.
All in time before the arrival of the wardrobe on the 22nd.
But seriously, I will not be able to purchase all the furniture stuff without Mum's assistance.
Really thankful for that.
I keep worrying about not having enough money but Mum always reassures me that I have enough.
Thanks Mum for being there when I'm feeling so stressed up over all the details.

I never thought that I had to do so much stuff to the room for the wedding.
Part of the stress comes from Mum but I never tell her that. I learn to shut up and understand the rationale behind why things are done a certain way (at least with my Mum).
That's part of growing up.
Even though she motioned the idea of changing everything, the freedom of choice still lies with me. But I'm not very good at making choices so I still consult Mum.
Mum's my best friend, although some may find that hard to believe.
She's the friend that I talk to, ask opinions, shopping partner... And she's always there for me.
She's the best.
I can already imagine how much I'll miss her when we stay on our own.

Speaking of shutting up, I think that's the type of relationship that I have with certain people.
Because I really don't know what to talk about.
And so the best way is to just shut up. I can already imagine the awkwardness.
But it's for the best. I'm sure.

I've been feeling quite reserved ever since Saturday.
I've been quiet, only responding when I've been approached first.
None of that she-bang spontaneity.
I can't seem to push that feeling out of my system.
I'm beginning to think...
Oh I don't know... Sighz.

The lights people are coming soon.
I gotta go...
Till the next update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home