stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm back from a trip with the family to Malacca.
Contrary to popular belief that Malacca's super boring (I thought so myself), I did quite enjoy myself cos there were quite a number of things to buy since they're so much cheaper in Malaysia.
Contact lenses, spectacles, ... were cheap. And so was Mango since they were having a sale too.
And of course there was the Baba-Nyonya district which had lots of lovely food and wearables.

Now that I'm back, the room job can be continued.
I planned it such that it would be done by this Friday! Yay!

Okay, there's tons to do. Gotta get up and get cracking.
I know... It's only 7.30 in the morning.

And I'm still down with flu and cough since before the trip.
But I think the honey's helping.
Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home