stop.wait.watch

Thursday, November 06, 2008

This week has been crazy.
I've been running around everywhere ever since the release of exam scripts.
And there's been so much screw-ups that I'm getting exasperated with the incompetencies of the people.
This is the only time this week that I'm able to sit down and have a sandwich and coffee for lunch.
I may be turning into a coffee addict soon (gasp!).
I've been having a cup of coffee almost every day this week. And that has never happened before!

I have an appointment with the make-up artist today but I have an adhoc department meeting later at 3.30. How the fuck am I supposed to make it there at 5?
I'm so tempted to just leave at 4.30 and make my way down. Screw the department meeting. It's not my fault that it was not informed to us earlier.
It was informed via sms anyway. So maybe I should just inform him via sms that I'm not going to stay. Haha... That would be fun!

Gotta run now. Meeting for HE starting soon.
My head feels heavy already.
Can't wait to fucking leave this place.
1 more day till the weekends! I can make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home