stop.wait.watch

Sunday, November 16, 2008

There were so many things that I wanted to blog about throughout the week. But now that I've finally logged in, I don't know where to start.

Well, for one, school's out. For the kids anyway.
Really looking forward to the silence this week.
As usual, there's tons to complete but none that I can do at home since I refuse to bring the school lappie home to connect to the intranet.

It's been so long since the fiance and I went out, dressed up and all.
Yesterday was great fun!
I should snap pix to add visual description to this blog.
We had a nice, quiet late lunch which kept us full till dinner.
And we did a little detective work which was pretty fun and hilarious!
On top of all the shopping...

Oh... I had a weird dream last night.
I'm not sure if it's a fantasy due to my feelings or is the dream telling me a sign?
It felt so real.
It's too personal to reveal the dream here.
But I'm dying to tell someone about it just to get an opinion.

Time is ticking.
I'm excited. But too many weird things are happening.
Distractions. I gotta stay firm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home