stop.wait.watch

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Standing at 1.7m and weighing at 55kg, I'm a far cry from my 45kg frame 10 years ago.
Well, at 13, I was 1.68m. Not much difference in height but quite a substantial difference in weight!
Why the sudden weight issue?
Blame it on the Korean artistes Nina viewed online.
Ladies standing at 1.75m weighing 47kg... etc. You get the drift.
These skinny ladies contribute heavily to the self-insecurity that everyone else suffers from!
Sometimes, I wonder, what do they eat? Or maybe I should be asking, what are they NOT eating?
Gosh.

Anyway, cleaning my room has made this space more live-able.
There's still lots to be done but on the outlook, it's pretty satisfying.
The unseen mess has not been cleared though.
Heh.

There're still those GESL forms to be completed but I'm too lazy to do any work now.
It's the semester break.
Logging in to the portal requires immense effort on my part.
It's a matter of time but some day, I'll find that energy and enthusiasm to complete those forms.
Just hope I get it done before the next semester starts!

I'm simply loving the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home