stop.wait.watch

Thursday, February 22, 2007

It has been quite some time since I last took the public transport. It was a hot, sleepy and tiring ride for me which could be due to the weather. But it was a nice change to sit back, relax & enjoy the ride home instead of having to be alert on the road at all times. Although the speed of the bus kinda made me wished I took a cab home.


March will soon dawn upon us. Just realised there's sooo many events happening in March! Somehow, everyone's getting married or engaged during this month! I wonder if it has anything to do with the performance bonus that they're getting... Haha. I kid.


Anyway, I caught Protege with the family on Monday. It's one hell of a good movie but Nina & I didn't like the ending. Kinda lost its charm at the end. But it's stil good. Worth a recommendation. Norbit was great for laughs, especially when we caught it in the middle of the night. It sure woke us up. Heh. But I seriously thought the fat bitch was damn uuuurrrrgly. Bleagh.


The week's ending. Isn't that great? Time to party once again...!
& I got myself half a cake of dark choc truffles just to celebrate the end of the week. For the fun of it. Now, if only Nina's back home... I love to gorge on choc cake with her. Can't bring myself to eat it before she comes back. But I can hear it beckoning to me... Such sweet temptation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home