stop.wait.watch

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm up early on a Saturday morning. Unbelievable.
Can't sleep due to a throbbing headache. Think I slept too much the day before.
Slept the whole day after school and throughout the night.
Verifying this headache of mine.


I'm undecided. I'm contemplating between shopping and exercising this evening.
To save money, I should just drive myself to the reservoir and run my ass off.
But I've been wanting to get new clothes. *sighz*
I should really decide fast lest I end up sleeping the day away... Again. Such a waste.


There's English to mark. Gotta get that over & done with before I let my hair down. Haha!
I'm really looking forward to the CNY week cos it's gonna be long weekend! Yay!
Just the thing I need to avoid feeling jaded with school.
I really need to figure out my life's destination although that dream is still fresh in my heart & in my mind. Someday, I'm gonna accomplish it. I just need time & experience which is the reason why I'm holding on I guess.


Alrightey, I gotta sort things out. Need to get a few stuff from the bookstore as well. Only problem is, my eyes are droopy and I'm yawning away. To think I just woke up. I'm such a lazy ass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home