stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I need time out from the world. The incident which happened in school earlier today made me & is still making me feel damn pissed. Aaaaghh... I don't wanna be bothered by it. See what the outcome is like. I'm seriously dishearted disheartened by the shit that's happening.


Oh & did I mention that my body is freaking aching from head to toe? I was super tired to start off in the morning & I just had to have House Practice today. Right now, I'm fighting this hee-yuge urge to sleep so that I can eat my dinner ferz & probably plop down to bed by 9. Oh the agony!


I wish time would pass by a lil faster so that I don't have to go through tomorrow & Friday. Just let the weekends come. I can't take anymore of this shit. God, give me the strength to get through this...
I hate it when my heart is not at ease, my mind is whirling all the time becos of sth that happened... Fuck. Just fucking leave me alone! Aaaargh.


Dinner's almost here. I'm not one to pass food for anything else. Food's comforting, especially when there's 2 different kinds of dessert today... brownies & some sweet sticky porridge with sago... Yumz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home