stop.wait.watch

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I mentioned in the previous post, contemplating if I should run or shop right? Well, I did neither. I was stuck in front of the telly, watching Fullhouse, for the 2nd time! Okay, this time it's on dvd so it was a lot better than watching it on Utube. I'm still not done yet! Almost done with disc 5. One more cd to go! Nina has watched it like a gazillion times but she's still watching it with me. Guess it's one of those shows that you never feel weary of.


The long weekend is here. I can't be happier. & our 100th Anniversary happens to fall on this weekend. To be more precise, tomorrow. Hee! Looking forward to this afternoon... Oooh, I'm so excited! We're counting down to midnight to officially celebrate it I guess. Haha!


Aunty Faridah has invited us to her place tomorrow for CNY. She wans us to keep up the tradition. Cannot lose our 'roots'. She even told us to bring oranges to her place! Haha... So semangat lar! Mum wans to buy the yu sheng to lo hei one of these days. Why not tonight? Cos we don't wan to hassle with the crowd. Which is a good thing cos I've plans tonight! Anyway, it's just to eat. At least to me. It's delicious though. Try it if you have the chance.


Anyway, xin nian kuai le, wan shi ru yi to all who celebrate Chinese New Year and a very long weekend for those who don't! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home