stop.wait.watch

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I thought the match between Singapore and Thailand last nyte was waaaaay more exciting than the game I caught on Saturday. But no tickets to the stadium last night. My bro and fiance caught the game at the stadium though. Anyway I was super tired. Wouldn't have survived throughout the game. I only caught the first half. Even then, both teams played well. Couldn't stay awake after the first half so I plopped down to bed.


Only to have Nina telling me this morning there was so much drama last night which I missed! Grrr... Well, all I can say is Singaporeans who're going over to Thailand next week to catch the second leg.. BEWARE! Thais can be pretty aggressive. I'm not discriminating but it's a known fact. And the fact that they're provoked during the match last night, it's best to be on your guard at all times. But as I always say, it's just a game people! Well, at least that was said to my students...


I got out of school almost immediately after the bell rang. I wanna sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be one hell of a looooong day. School till 5.30 on a Friday!! Can i just cry?? In fact, every Friday starting from tomorrow onwards. CCA. Bleagh.


Ever since I've started working (I hate this word), I think I've been a grouch. I keep complaining about everything! Well, almost. But saying it out aloud is the only way out for me to express my dissatisfaction! Haha...
Gotta go have my rest now. I can't bring myself to think about tomorrow although I'm glad that Friday is almost here. It makes me even more energy-less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home