stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I seriously think working makes one fat. I've put on 2 kilos since the start of this year. Bleagh. What a depressing start to the year. I'm like blardy 54kg. I feel like strangling myself for allowing myself to be whisked away to the world of food every minute of the day in school. It's made worse by the Chinese New Year week where I've been eating non-stop since Sunday. It's a good thing we only had a one day celebration for CNY. Munch munch munch non-stop at Aunty Faridah's place from noodles to goodies to all kinds of nuts. Dinner last night was at Satay Club down at Sembawang which was disappointing. Service sucked and food didn't taste great. Nonetheless, there was too much food. Today, there's gonna be more food for lunch. We're lo hei-ing today! But I still have 10 pieces of compo to mark. I gotta get them marked before we leave!! Somehow, I can't seem to just finish marking them. Grrrrr.


I'm loving this short week. The week is made even shorter with my half day off from school for my medical appointment. Then it's 2 more weeks of school before the term breaks. One cycle down!


Think I'm all hyped up now. Gotta put this energy to constructive use. Gonna finish up marking the compo... Oh yes I will!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home