stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm loving the 'me' time which has been granted to me officially.
I've some horrendous english to mark but I'm not going to let that put me down. Not the whole bunch but a few really upset me & I'll be cursing & swearing cos of these few who make it so difficult to read & to mark.
Maybe I need to drink some relaxing potion (read: tea) before I start marking compositions.


I'm loving the week & I can't wait for the coveted weekends. No 'crap' this week which really got me upset the past week. I can't reveal details here since it's an online portal to my life. Well, almost. I'm really adamant as to why I have to be involved. Seriously, it's none of my fucking business. It's none of anyone's fucking business except yours.


Having had my nap, the only thing to look forward now is meeting the fiance!
Time passes by sooo fast when you're having fun.
*sighz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home