stop.wait.watch

Monday, January 29, 2007

We went to this place on Saturday night...





Yes! The National Stadium! Didn't scream myself hoarse but I did enjoy the atmosphere & the company. To watch the semi-finals match between Singapore and Malaysia.
The boys were profoundly engrossed in the game.





And I had these 2 lovely boys for company. These 2 very the semangat u know! Screaming and cheering & to put it nicely, putting down the other team. They were booing like crazy.








Ironic thing was, there we were, my fiance & i, getting all pissed off with the Lions cos we felt they played like crap. I mean seriously, if you caught the game, you'd know what I mean. I was like "Blardy lousy team!" when we were sandwiched in between Lion fans! (duh!) I hardly watch local soccer matches so I felt they weren't up to standard. Heh! When we first reached the stadium I actually commented on the tiny field. Haha! Apparently, it's not. Hey, fields are much bigger when I watch World Cup matches okay...
But when Malaysia shot that last penalty shoot-out which determined Singapore's night of glory, the stadium went berserk! We were screaming and doing the Kallang wave thingee... It was all good fun.
I can't kick a ball for nuts if my life depended on it but I still enjoy watching soccer matches.





A finale shot to wrap up that night. My baby looks so weird, trying to smile at something that pakcik said... & I have no idea what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home