stop.wait.watch

Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm swarmed with work & I have no idea where to start. I gotta breathe...
At least this week is over. Yayness!
This week has been tiring with a capital T.
House Practice on Wednesday really drained me out. Can't wait for it to be over. 3 more weeks to go!


On another note, I've been planning for 2 events. I'm oh so excited! I love planning cos I'm such a perfectionist and an organized freak. Haha!
First up, my 100th Anniversary next Sunday! I know, it sounds corny but I just feel like making the day extra special. You know, like those ads they have.. 100th Anniversary sale or something like that. Well, this is our 100th Monthsary so I thought I wanna make it memorable. Heh.


Although I have to admit I've been paying more attention to the 2nd event which is not going to happen anytime soon. Haha! Cos that's a waaaay bigger event which comes with an even bigger headache.


But heck... The headache's gonna be worth it if all goes as well as planned.
My personal life is almost planned out. Social life is great. The only "life" I'm apprehensive about is my work life. God, please show me guidance & give me the strength to overcome hurdles in life.


Well, I'm all geared up & roaring & ready to go shopping for next Sunday. I need new clothes! Haha... Do I? Really? It's just another excuse for me to shop. Heh. Although with the existence of the car, there's added expenses to myself & I can't shop as much as I want to. The price of convenience. Tsk tsk.
No time to get all solemn & grumpy now... The weekends are here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home