stop.wait.watch

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm totally saddened by the news. I got a total shock when Wana told me the news this morning. Prof Ananda has passed on. Then I read it in the papers when I came home from school. He was such a nice man. Patient, quite an easy prof to talk to.
No one expected his death. & I was at NUS last night. I really miss the place. & with this shocking news, I'm wondering if I should return tomorrow. But there's nothing much I can do even if I do return. I was teary as I read the news reported. It was really distressing.
All the more I'm reminded of how you can never be sure when you will go. You may be here today, but the next minute you may not. It's the cycle of life. Something hard to accept and to face to, but that's the cruel truth. My heart is still so painful as I'm typing this. I'm so affected. I feel like crying again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home