stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm feeling all depressed and shitty.
I feel like leaving. I can do just that without any worries, that's for sure.
So why am I still staying on? I need to talk to Mum.
I'm totally confused. I'm so fucking unhappy; it's eating me from the inside.
I hate feeling like this!
It's only been 3 weeks of school & I dread every single day that I've to go to school.
I can't wait for the holidays where I don't have to face anyone from school. & that includes the kids. I don't even wanna think about them! It just makes me so fucking pissed.


I can't wait for the weekends. I've been waiting for the weekends to come since last Sunday. Heh. I hate Mondays. I hate weekdays. Period.


Can someone relief me of this misery?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home