stop.wait.watch

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The more I think about it, the lighter hearted I feel. Ironic thing is, I can't seem to set my heart on it. I'm undecided.


I know it's still early but I'm super excited cos Feb's coming! I've plans u see. What it is, I can't reveal just yet. It's a day that I want to put a mark on. Aaah... But I still need to sit down & think through the events for the whole day. Hope this happens! This is sooo exciting! Wheeee! Gawd, to think there's a whole month to it before it happens! Haha...


Think I'd like to bake cookies tomorrow. Bought the mix from Sheng Siong just now, which happens to be my very first time to any Sheng Siong outlet. Mum needed to get some stuff & we happened to be in Bedok. Didn't realise it's a whole building on its own! With its very own carpark... Wow. Must be doing very well indeed. But I didn't really like the smell cos there's a strong fishy smell due to the wet market area. Two weeks before, it was the trip to Cold Storage cos Mum wanted to get the ingredients for lasagne & some mashed potato filled with salmon & mushroom dish. Kinda liking these trips to the supermarket. I get to stock myself up with food!


Speaking of food, I've not uploaded the pictures for Nina's birthday last week. Will do so when I have the energy, just not now. I'm too tired after planning out the (damned) lesson plans. & I'm really setting my heart on baking those cookies tomorrow. Okay, who am I kidding? I'm really setting my heart to persuade Mum to bake those cookies tomorrow.
Right now, it's time for that strawberry yoghurt I bought earlier...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home