stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ever since school started, all I seem to do is sleep. That doesn't sound right but it's true! I sleep when I'm back from school. If I'm not meeting him, I'll turn in early. I should be satisfied but truth of the matter is, I'm too tired to do anything else! Told ya I'm not a morning person. Fuck. Why do schools in Singapore have to start so fucking early?! Finished all my work in school, which explains this sluggish lifestyle. I'm so much more awake after 7 p.m, like now. Pretty much a zombie walking around school...


I want ice-cream. I WANT ICE-CREAM! Haha...
Suddenly feel like having it right this moment, as I'm typing this, although it has NO connection whatsoever to the issue above. There's ice-cream in the fridge as usual, but I want Ben & Jerry's! Make it the waffles at Ben & Jerry's. Yumz!
It's a date the on our next date! Heh.


& I NEED to do something to my hair. Like have a haircut. Which means my blond hair is gonna be snipped off. Sniff. I like my blond hair. Which then also leads me to doing something else to my hair like straightening or something of the like. Cos my hair will explode when it's short cos it's so thick. Mum recommends I straighten cos I refuse to rebond. Reason being, I feel that it'll make me look like a freak. I need to head down to Jean Yip! I can't decide! Help Patrick!


I an so bored. I will go eat that brownie in the fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home