stop.wait.watch

Monday, January 08, 2007

Aaaah... School's started. Busy. Tired. & worst of all... Morning...
Bleagh.
Even with wheels to aid me in this almost impossible task of getting out of home in the morning, I'm up by 5freaking15. Can you imagine that?
Which explains why I have been so blardy freaking tired since last week.
I woke up late twice last week, when there was only 3 days of school. Haha.
But school's not too bad.
Kinda liking the change in work timing. I was out of school by 1 today cos I was done with all my markings. Basically, I'm out once the bell rang. Woohoo!
A glorious nap of 3 hours I had. Heh.


First week of '07 went great. Lots of fun for the fiance & I.
Borat was stupid but funny-stupid, if you get what I mean.
Time sure passes by fast when you're in the morning session. I'm anticipating a fun weekend, what with Nina's birthday on Sunday!
More food.. Bring it on bay-beh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home