stop.wait.watch

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year people!
Hope '07 will be a great year for everyone. '06 had definitely been swell for me. =D


A long hiatus from blogging. I've been busy.
Running around, that is. Having lotsa fun, now that I've got my own set of wheels.
Heh.
& basically trying to push revolting thoughts of the start of school (in 2 days time) away. I'm in denial.


So how was your New Year's Eve? Mine was dandy... Not that I went to party or anything.
Spent it with him, a great way to spend New Year's Eve. Mum asked where I spent my New Year's Eve... She thought I was gonna go somewhere loud (read: lots of irritating, pushy people with loud music/noise, depends on what you define as music really) to celebrate it. Haha... Nope.
Just me, him & our drinks & food. Couldn't have been any better.


So, any resolutions? Never had. Although it has been said by someone, I can't remember who... It's good to have resolutions even if you never follow through cos they provide you goals to achieve.
So I'll try this year...
1. To love him, & never stop doing so.
2. To inculcate better saving habits & stop spending money impulsively.
Is no.2 two resolutions? or one?
Oh well, basically, I just wanna live my life to the fullest, to always be happy & not forgetting my responsibilities towards my family, him & my friends.
Not much of a resolution, is there?
Every year, I want the same things. Cos I believe when the heart is settled, everything else falls into place. When relationships are secured, you're a much happier person, putting your heart & soul in the work you do.


Hope 010107 is a superb start to a year filled with happiness for everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home