stop.wait.watch

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm disgusted! Read the papers this morning. Prime news... boring. As usual.
Home news disgusted me.
If you know your religious obligations, why do you even do it? And the (useless) husband has the audacity to comment that he should be the one reprimanding the wife and taking her in hand. Hello, if you had done that in the first place, is there a need for a court decision to be made? And obviously his foundation knowledge is screwed up too.
Seriously.
All I can say is... What the fuck people?
I'm not implying I'm pious, but since you got caught, just fucking admit it and go through all the shit and fucking shut up about it. Don't put up a martyr act when you know you're screwed up in your knowledge too. Now the whole world knows and you're fucking shamed to the point of humiliating your family.
Stupid!

And there's this article on subconscious racial remark made by the brain. Doesn't it sound silly? How can it be "subconscious" racial remark triggered off by a certain part of the brain? Seriously, humans are like sponges. If you're racist, or more precisely, ethnicist, it's because you learnt to be one! Your parents and family are most probably racists too! You grew up thinking racist thoughts. You're not borne a racist, that's for sure. You learn. You soak it all up. Freaks. How can it be "subconsciously" triggered off by the brain?
Sociology people. We're talking sociology here. Go and fucking do a module on race and ethnicity.

I'm all riled up! Which is not doing me any good.
Cos I'm hungry. Hungrier when I'm riled.
At least I'm done with the exam questions.
I'm still left with that test. Will do it by today.
Yes, yes, yes.
Then I need to source for shoes.

Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home