stop.wait.watch

Sunday, July 05, 2009

I may finally have a solid reason to open up a facebook account. During the holidays, I promised a few people that I would but I just couldn't seem to find the time to get started on it. Ironic, isn't it? Holidays... no time. But I was too busy to do so. When I bidded Asyraf goodbye at the airport, he told me to create a facebook account so that I can be updated with his latest happenings. So maybe, I shall. I just need time to create one. And the mood to do so.

I'm supposed to complete my digi today for Week 2 but I don't have the mood to do it now. Sighz, that's one draining task. I'll probably force myself to do it some time later today. Leave my Monday alone!
I'll probably make use of tomorrow to send the car for servicing.

It's time to resume sleep. Sweet dreams. It's an unearthly hour to be awake on a Sunday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home