stop.wait.watch

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I was in shock but now I'm okay. And the department knows.
I had to inform my boss. Make that bosses.
Their response? Ironic in my opinion, to say the least.

Mum's home. She came home last night around midnight or so and she brought along with her so many munchies!
I love my mummy for knowing us so well.
And the conversations we've had with Asyraf are very entertaining to say the least.
Last night at 7, he called and he wanted to watch the Korean drama that we've always been watching.
So we turned the lappie around so that he can view the TV and he was pretty happy watching the Korean drama from Melbourne with the use of videocam. Then we chatted for a while, lots of nonsense, before he went to bed.
I know he'll be home soon. He has plans to return at the end of the year before his term starts again in February 2010.

Now I've to wake the hubby up from his sweet slumber for dinner.
And I hope Asyraf's doing fine in someone else's land. Knowing him, he should be able to make friends pretty easily. As it is, he's pretty chummy with his dorm mate.
My baby brother's all grown up!
I'm still too used to the idea of chiving him around... at my own convenience.
Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home