stop.wait.watch

Monday, July 06, 2009

I'm on Asyraf's PC now. I think bibik cleaned up his computer table after he left cos now, I can actually find space on this table! A shocking revelation!
And his printer is visible! I must tell him!
There're his nasal sprays and chocolate squeeze on the table though. I wonder what they're doing here. I'll probably tell him I'm taking his chocolate squeeze. Heh. Waiting for him to return may be too late.

I wonder what he brought over. His wardrobe is still overflowing. Anyway, we've been communicating almost everyday. They met Mum's long time friend, Aunty Santhi, who married a Korean man but has been residing in Melbourne and she still looks the same! According to Asyraf. The last time I saw her was when I was in secondary school I think. She's lecturing in one of the institutions there. I've met the hubby before when he came over to visit. Nice man. Apparently the son looks Eurasian. Gotta be the features.

I shopped again yesterday. I bought 2 tops when Nina was the one who was to shop for shorts. They were pretty and they were on sale. Nina did buy her shorts but her stuff are charged to Mum. I lost that privileage when I entered NIE. But Mum still pays for some stuff and I can't complain! I saw this pretty pair of heels from Hue but I restrained from buying it. Somehow, I don't feel too good about it. Contrary to what I've been reading. I may just pop in again to take a second look.

Should I?

Oh, and Happy Youth Day!
*beamz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home