stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I was suddenly hit with stomach flu yesterday and it had to happen when I was at the driving centre with Nina to purchase her PDL. So there I was in the toilet while she was waiting for her turn, puking away. And I had such a spinning headache, I was surprised I managed to drive home. Nina's been a great help. She helped me to the GP after I parked the car, sponged me cos I had a temperature, a lil high at that too, and just doing everything that I told her to. Thanks dear. But she did get screamed at for the temperature of the water was too cold! She dumped so much ice that I was freezing! And so I'm home today with fever and nausea gone but the spinning headache seems to stay. I'll probably spend the day in bed.

I read Haz's latest entry and she's right! She's in her 33rd week already and that's fast! I pray for an easy delivery dear...
She's gotten a number of things for her baby. It's so exciting! I'm sure you can't wait for the arrival of your cute one! She's gotten a baby bag and it reminded me that I promised myself I wouldn't get another bag till at least next year! It's going to be a tough one to keep!
Well, I'll be waiting for that sms from you Haz, telling us that you've popped! It may be sooner than expected!

The next time I pop into a shop, it'd definitely be a baby shop. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home