stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I've been sleeping through the days. By the time I wake up, it's almost evening.
Just like today. Stomach's been real queasy. There's too much gas and the diarrhea hasn't ceased. In fact, it got worse last night. I don't mind flu and cough as much as stomach flu. With stomach flu, I feel so wasted. The days are gone and so are the nights.
Looking on the brighter side of things, I've 2 more weekdays left before I bid hello to the weekends. Pray that I get through the next 2 days.

I've been told to refrain from having spicy food, solid food and to eat small amounts of food at shorter intervals. For one, I don't enjoy my food. It simply felt like I was eating to fill my stomach so I wouldn't go hungry. And I can't eat much anyway! Eating too much at any point of time gave me discomfort. Oh... just go away. I hate having to eat medicine before I have my food just so I won't throw it up or pass it out. Hubby commented that my cheeks have sunken. How could they not? Everything I ate was either thrown up or passed out.

This feels terrible.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home