stop.wait.watch

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hubby's sweet. He satisfied my craving for jam sandwich cookies from Marks and Spencer today.
I ate the whole pack.
Ooops!

I'm drifting in and out of sleep. It feels like I've not woken up yet.
I'm bored but I don't know where to go.
I'm thinking of dinner with hubby.
So much for wanting to wash his bike. He's fast asleep now after coming back from the wedding reception.
I'm yawning my day away and with such gloomy weather, I can't bring myself to do much.
I told myself, I'll do all that tomorrow. We'll see...

I'm surfing around for information but couldn't quite get what I'm searching for.
The websites haven't been of much help.
Guess I'll still have to consult the school's admin staff.

I've been surfing around. They look so frumpy.
Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home