stop.wait.watch

Friday, July 24, 2009

I recall snapping at someone for calling me "Sis".
Somehow, I hate that word.
Unless we're from the same mom or dad, I don't see why you have to go around calling everyone Sis just because we share the same religion.
Why this sudden recollection?
I bloghopped to someone's blog that I've not visited in a long time and I read one of the comments.
Just a random thought.

Actually, truth be told, I'm procrastinating. On top of that, I'm in denial.
I've not done my lesson plans for next week.
And soon, it's back to work. Shucks.
For a while, it felt great to be a "taitai".
Hur.
Such dreams.

Well, it's Friday night and I'm positive everyone's got somewhere to go, something to do. Except for moi.
It's actually a good thing.
Cos if I were actually out tonight, I dunno what I'd be pigging out on.
As it is, chocolates, nougats, nuts, apples, cherries and peaches are within reach.
I've been munching on them the whole day!

Gotta chill...
The stomach I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home