stop.wait.watch

Thursday, July 23, 2009

He made such a racket over Skype that I had to finally create a Facebook account. He was whining about how long I've actually pushed aside that task and now that I finally have time on my hands, I'm not doing anything about it. He refused to allow me to sleep until I created one. He kept bugging that he couldn't find me and wouldn't leave me alone till he actually found me!
I doubt I'll be active in it, just like how inactive I was in Friendster.
I just don't have the time!
Anyway, I put up 2 pix cos they were in my phone and I just bluetoothed them over but he has put in so many photos of me. So, he's doing all the work.
Haha...

I'm full but I'm salivating thinking of a plate of mee rebus.
Sighz.

I still have that test to create.
Finally done with the exam one.

Not in the best of moods.
Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home