stop.wait.watch

Saturday, July 04, 2009

It really irritates me the way she questions. It's too intrusive. Then again, what can one expect from one who's had poor upbringing. Well, that's the kind of impression that I get from her self portrayal. I just hope her child doesn't grow up that way too. But then again, a child is usually close to the mother.
Let's not talk about money. You can't afford half the things I have and the things that I've been showered with as a child. The holidays that I go to since I was a kid. Not that I'm parading myself, but I hate it when people start comparing and think that she's always better than the other. Sure, I always joke around with my siblings and declare that I'm the best. But the truth is no matter how good you are, there's always someone better than you. That's the way we were brought up. Oh she just irks me by the way she asked that question.

Talking about possession of items, I got it! I finally got that Chanel bag that I've been dreaming about! Ooooh... I can't wait for the item to arrive cos it's currently with Abang Emi who's still in Paris. It's 1.2K cheaper. It was a huge temptation that I couldn't resist. Hehe. Asyraf thinks I'm not thinking straight. Oh and he's in Melbourne now. He'll be there for 4 years but I think he's coming back in 6 months time. I miss him cos it's quite different without him around. He's bored when it's at night. Oh I can totally empathise. I've never taken a huge liking to Australia to be frank. The people are rude, the shops close too early and as my age increases, I'm finding that there's nothing for me to buy! And that sucks! How can anyone ever go on a holiday without shoppping?! But I love Europe. The people are friendlier, much friendlier, except for the French. And there's so many things to buy! But I'd still love to go on a shopping spree in States. Kak Ina and I planned to go there for a week or so and do nothing but shop. I don't know when that will happen.

We're currently saving for the house. I don't know how much it is that we need. Cos my parents spent about 80K doing up the house when we first shifted here. That was in 1993. I can't use that as an estimate cos that's seriously way out of our budget. We'll just have to save and see how it goes when the house is ready.

All these financial talk is getting me quite jittery. I think I'm spending too much.
I need to learn to scrimp.
Help me God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home