stop.wait.watch

Monday, November 26, 2007

All I wanna do now is rot at home since it's the holidays.
I've yet to start cleaning my room. This would be one herculean task.
Have you seen how messy my room is?
I don't know where to start. Haha.
The wardrobe is in a mess, my make-up stuff is strewn all over the table, books and notes are everywhere, and so are my bags. And there's the cupboard where I dump everything in.
I should get started on it tomorrow! I'm just afraid I'll lose the patience and the passion to clean halfway through. That is ALWAYS the problem with me. Sighz.

When I look at my cousins who are independent i.e. living without a domestic helper, I wonder if I'll ever have such a well-kept house in future.
They work and clean but I don't think they cook much.
I'm not sure if that's ever gonna work out for me, the working and cleaning part. Let's not even step into the cooking realm.
I'm so afraid my house in future will turn out to be like my room (currently).
Having lived with a domestic helper since young makes it difficult for me to imagine life without one.
I will be a mess if I keep up my undomestic ways in future.
The problem is I expect to come home to a well-kept house and food is ready to be served at all times of the day!
How is this going to be possible without a domestic helper?
Oh I don't know.

So cleaning is Task 1.
Task 2 is finding the venue for the wedding.
Restaurants are too small while the food that hotels serve is not to our liking.
Mum wants the food of our choice to be served instead of the horrid food that comes with the venue as part of the package. I totally agree with Mum on this.
The place is usually okay but they always impose on us to hire their catering services.
More searching, e-mailing and calls to make.

I told him bout what I've been thinking.
I'm still undecided. It may not be smiled upon but in my opinion, it's rational.
I've always been rational. Being nice is not a priority.

Think I should be getting my sleep now to prepare myself for an arduous day of cleaning tomorrow!
There's tons to be done... I'm giving myself a week to get my room straightened out.
Tidying up the wardrobe alone will take me one day. I hate clearing the wardrobe.
Aaaargh.

Good night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home