stop.wait.watch

Sunday, September 30, 2007

We had the trip to Sungei Buloh yesterday. On a Saturday evening... how sucky can that be?

I am so NOT meant for this type of outdoor activity. I don't know how to appreciate nature. Well, at least, not swampy kinds of nature. I don't mind animals, natural structures or even flowers but swamps? Mudskippers? Monitor lizards? Definitely not. I'm not sure if it was psychological or not but I really felt terribly itchy and disgusted throughout the walk. Bleagh. And it was sooooo hot. Thankfully, that's over. No more hot, disgusting nature trails, thank you very much. The last time which was the ferz time I visited that place was in 1995, when I was in P5. There wasn't much of a choice for us who went for the camp. We were simply just packed and brought to the swamp. Even then I remembered NOT enjoying myself. Thinking about it just gives me the creeps... with all the creepy crawlies & gang. Eeeeeeewwwwww!

My headache seems to be quite bad now as I'm typing this down. I did get my sleep. I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm too tired? I had tuition yesterday morning, went home, then I had to leave for that nature trail, went home again, then I met Mum at Orchard to shop cos it was late night shopping last night (yay!). Come to think of it, I didn't have any rest yesterday. Explains why I'm so tired. But I've been feeling quite lethargic of late.

And the 'wonderful' institution I'm at right now has such a crappy system. Or did I already mention that in my previous recounts? Anyway, even if I have, this should be a further emphasis on their stupid system. It's supposed to be the reading week this coming week BUT not all modules are have reading week which translates to having to come to school for about only 2 hours a day. Fucked up! Monday to Thursday. What kind of reading week is that? It's supposed to be the time where you're supposed to be able to complete all the shit given over the previous weeks. I get so riled up everytime I think about it! Aaaargh!

The only comforting thought I have right now is thinking about my 2 pairs of shoes & 2 tube tops I just bought while shopping with Mum yesterday.
At least the anger & frustration gets translated to productive energy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home