stop.wait.watch

Friday, September 07, 2007

I never realized how warm the weather is till I stepped out of my room. Weather's pretty unpredictable lately. It can be super hot one day and cold the next day. As I'm munching away on my chicken sandwich (yumz), I'm feeling quite contented for having completed my reflection for Science which I'm supposed to only churn out 300 words but I ended up writing almost a thousand. There's a million things to talk about. 300 words is not sufficient! That's about the length of one paragraph I've written. Anyway it wasn't stated that there would be any penalty so I guess it should be fine. In fact, no instructions were given as to how much to write that I had to e-mail the co-ordinator. Sighz, screwed-up system. But the prof was a nice man.

So here I am, seated in front of this screen, with a chicken sandwich by my side and a bottle of longan & red date drink. Mum loves this drink so there's bottles of it in the fridge. Drinks & ice-cream. 2 things you'll always find in the fridge. Apart from all the cookies and yoghurt and cheese... & junk. Anyway, I could call this a mini celebration as I celebrate having completed my Science reflection, which means I've no more reflections to write on cos that's the last one, & for having settled both my Science lesson plans for the assignment! Yayness! I was stumped the other night but tonight, it felt like a lightbulb lighted up on top of me. The ideas just flowed, faster than I could type that I had to resort to writing and typing at the same time for fear of losing every bit of info. Aaaah... now I only need to come up with a lit review & presentation slides for those lessons.

Tomorrow will be a new day for me to embark on my last assignment for this damned e-learning shit week, which will be done at Haz's place. I only pray that I'm able to wake up on time to reach her place by 11.30 in the morning. The tranquility of the night sometimes makes me so energized that I'm motivated to complete all my work. With Mum, Nina and bibik asleep, I have the house to myself. If Acap was home, then it'd be very different from how it is now. But he's in camp.

It's Friday now. Too soon. How I wish the weekends would pass by slowly but I know they don't. They always seem to pass by a lot faster than weekdays. Sad but true. I'm sure many can relate to this.

You know, I realize I've been posting entries pretty often this week. Thanks to e-learning shit where I'm forced to be online everyday where unlike usual days, I'm hardly home to be online. In fact, even when I'm home, I hardly have the time to post any entry. Today I don't feel like TGIF cos I'm feeling pretty gloomy that it's Friday. But to all who have a long working or schooling week, it's the last day of the working week! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home